Pesquisar aqui

domingo, 27 de novembro de 2016

Travel Photographer of the Year 2016

A National Geographic realiza anualmente o concurso internacional Travel Photographer of the Year, no qual premeia as melhores fotografias nas categorias de Natureza, Cidades e Pessoas.
Os vencedores do concurso de 2016 já foram anunciados. Neste sentido, seguem-se algumas das fotos vencedoras do concurso de acordo com as respetivas categorias:


Categoria de Cidades:


1º Lugar:
Ben Youssef 
This photo was taken on my last trip to Guangzhou, China. This place is the school dormitories of South China Normal University. When I was hanging around, most of them were taking a break. After lunchtime, they needed to go back to study.
Fotografado e legendado por Wing Ka H, em Guangzhou, Guangdong Sheng, China.



2º Lugar:
Silenced 
This photo was taken on my last trip to Guangzhou, China. This place is the school dormitories of South China Normal University. When I was hanging around, most of them were taking a break. After lunchtime, they needed to go back to study.
Fotografado e legendado por Wing Ka H, em Guangzhou, Guangdong Sheng, China.

Categoria de Natureza:


1º Lugar:
Wherever You Go, I Will Follow 

It was when I drove back home feeling disappointed with the fact that I had finished the day in vain without any anticipated subject that I heard the joyful voice from the car window like “quack, quack!” There they were: red foxes. Around the end of the winter, they meet the season of love; they care for and love each other enough to make us jealous.
Fotografado e legendado por Hiroki Inoue, em Biei, Hokkaido, Japão.



2º Lugar:
Double Trapping

I was in the Brazilian Pantanal along the Rio Negrinho. I realized that the river, at certain points of the loops, created places where there were many yacare caimans. I saw a yacare sink suddenly, and I immediately looked for the best location to photograph when it resurfaced. The whole thing lasted only a fraction of a moment.
Fotografado e legendado por Massimiliano Bencivenni.

Categoria de Pessoas:


1º Lugar:
Winter Horseman

The winter in Inner Mongolia is very unforgiving. At a freezing temperature of minus 20 and lower, with a constant breeze of snow from all directions, it was pretty hard to convince myself to get out of the car and take photos. I saw horsemen showing off their skills and commanding the steed from a distance. I quickly grabbed my telephoto lens and captured the moment when one of the horsemen charged out from the morning mist.
Fotografado e legendado por Anthony Lau, na Mongólia.



3º Lugar:
Remote Life

An old woman in a remote village in Himachal Pradesh, India, carries a big log back home to warm up her house.
Fotografado e legendado por mattia passarini, em Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India.






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Comente de forma construtiva...

Nota: só um membro deste blogue pode publicar um comentário.